From the greenest buildings to the cleanest cars, from the smartest factories to the biggest stories, amazing things are created every day with Autodesk. Over four decades we’ve worked together with our customers to transform how things are made, and in doing so, we’ve also transformed what can be made. A car’s performance now inspires the method of its manufacture, a city’s infrastructure helps predict the unpredictable, and the creation of ever-bigger universes shapes ever-bigger stories.
Today our solutions span countless industries empowering innovators everywhere. But we’re restless to do more. We don’t believe in waiting for progress, we believe in making it. By combining and recombining technologies. By blurring boundaries, reinventing rules, and merging fields. By unleashing talent and unlocking insights across industries. By helping our customers converge on solutions to the challenges we all face today. At Autodesk, we believe that when you have the right tools to work and think flexibly you have the power to transform what actually needs making. The power to design and make a better world for all.
Company Website: https://www.autodesk.com/
Job Position: Software Engineer
Degree Required: BE/BTech/ME/MTech
Job Location: Pune
CTC: Best in Industry
As a global leader in 3D design, engineering, and entertainment software, Autodesk helps people imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk accelerates better design through an unparalleled depth of experience and a broad portfolio of software to give customers the power to solve their design, business, and environmental challenges. This is an exciting time to join us on our multi-year journey to disrupt the Design to Manufacture world with Fusion 360 by delivering unprecedented value and converging workflows with cloud-based technology. We are rapidly combining many world-leading technologies and teams into the Fusion 360 family.
The role is in the Platform Organization within the Product Design and Manufacturing Solutions division. This team defines and builds the software platform the Fusion 360 family of products is built upon. We are looking for an Early Career Software Engineer to help us fulfil the mission of the organization which is to drive developer productivity, cross-platform device independence and software platform consistency.
As an Early Career Software Engineer, you will be working on implementing exciting User Interface/client-facing features of the core Fusion 360 product as well as some underlying logic.
- Design, implement, test and maintain features for Fusion 360 based on stakeholders’ requirements (note that our codebase is mostly written in C++).
- Write technical design documents, participate in design and code reviews, develop estimates for tasks and document code.
- Work with an extended team of software developers, QAs and product designers in the US and other worldwide engineering sites.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or other engineering disciplines.
- C++ course work and projects.
- Outstanding programming, debugging and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work well in a team to deliver on team goals.
- Familiar with Design Patterns and strong Object-Oriented programming skills.
- Knowledge of data structures, algorithms, and STL.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Experience using C++ in a professional capacity.
- Familiar with cross-platform application development using Visual Studio development environment on Windows and XCode on the macOS.
- Experience with Scrum methodology.
- Mobile and Browser development experience is a plus.
- Ability to learn large software systems quickly.
Important Notice and Disclaimer:- JobsInfoGram platform is a free Job Sharing platform for all Job seekers. We don’t charge any cost and service fee for any job which is posted on our website, neither we have authorized anyone to do the same. Most of the jobs posted over JobsInfoGram are taken from the career pages of the respective organizations. Jobseekers/Applicants are advised to check all the details when they apply for the job in order to avoid any inconvenience.
Important Note While Applying for Jobs:- Do read all the instructions and requirements carefully while applying for the job. All the further communications from the organization will be done on your registered Email ID’s. Always have a look at your Mailbox once your CV is shortlisted in order to be aware of the further round details.