Bridging Technologies Hiring For Backend Engineer For Fresher | Bridging Technologies Off-Campus Recruitment Drive 2021 |
Headquartered in the state of California in the USA, Bridging Technologies is not only the foremost healthcare software & application Product Company but also an “idea generation” company that believes in bringing new healthcare concepts to reality.
We specialize in end-to-end software product development and bring a wealth of experience creating out-of-the-box software for healthcare organizations.
Sincere at work, crazy at the workplace – we are a bunch of creative, tech-savvy people, passionate about technology and curious about what we can do with it.
Our passion is to build solutions that make a difference in people’s life has brought us together and a long professional journey has taught us how to do it. ‘What’s next?’ The notion constantly nags us to come up with new ideas, build new things & make the world a better place to live in.
We don’t just work but strive to accomplish more than what is expected from us. It’s truly worth it when all our hard work and toil is rewarded with some back-patting, salary every two weeks like the USA and snacks on the house
Company Name: Bridging Technologies
Company Website: Bridging Technologies
Job Position: Backend Engineer
Required Degree: B.E/B.Tech (CS/IT) 2021 Batch
Job Location: Mohali
Experience Level: 0 Years
CTC: 3 – 3.6 LPA
- We are looking for a Node.js Developer to join our backend team.
- The ideal candidate will be an enthusiastic developer eager to learn and grow his/her skills in the field.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic.
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code.
- Designing customer-facing UI and back-end services for various business processes.
- Implementation of security and data protection.
- Integration of data storage solutions.
- Developing and maintaining all server-side network components.
- Hands-on experience in object-oriented application building in a professional environment.
- Agile/Scrum development cycle understanding.
- Proficiency in the Linux environment.
- Knowledge working closely with git.
- Excellent communication skills and being able to work independently or in a full team.
- Understanding of Express.js framework.
- Good understanding of client &server side interface.
- Knowledge of payment gateways.
- Managerial Interview
- Demo Task
- HR Round
Important Notice and Disclaimer:- JobsInfoGram platform is a free Job Sharing platform for all Job seekers. We don’t charge any cost and service fee for any job which is posted on our website, neither we have authorized anyone to do the same. Most of the jobs posted over JobsInfoGram are taken from the career pages of the respective organizations. Jobseekers/Applicants are advised to check all the details when they apply for the job in order to avoid any inconvenience.
Important Note While Applying for Jobs:- Do read all the instructions and requirements carefully while applying for the job. All the further communications from the organization will be done on your registered Email ID’s. Always have a look at your Mailbox once your CV is shortlisted in order to be aware of the further round details.