Citi Hiring For Java Developer For Fresher | Citi Off-Campus Recruitment Drive 2021
Citi’s technology team is growing at lightning speed, and we’re looking for talented technologists to help build the future of global banking. Our teams are creating innovations used across the globe – we’re changing the way people bank and how the world does business. Citi’s technology team supports business operations in 100+ countries, across multiple lines of business spanning both Institutional and retail businesses.
The group works to optimize the IT environment by standardizing production platforms, reducing complexity, and introducing innovative solutions that provide new business capabilities, reduce total cost of ownership, and create a competitive advantage for Citi. Join an environment with a laser focus on growth and progress, and take your career to the next level through the power of Citi’s unmatched globality and vast expertise.
Company Name: Citi
Company Website: Citi
Job Position: Java Developer
Required Degree: BE/BTech( CS, IS and CE ) Any Batch
Job Location: PUNE, INDIA
Experience Level: 0 Year
CTC: Best In Industry
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Tech Program App Dev 1 is a developing professional role. Applies speciality area knowledge in monitoring, assessing, analyzing and/or evaluating processes and data. Identifies policy gaps and formulates policies. Interprets data and makes recommendations. Researches and interprets factual information.
Identifies inconsistencies in data or results, defines business issues and formulates recommendations on policies, procedures or practices. Integrates established disciplinary knowledge within own speciality area with a basic understanding of related industry practices. Good understanding of how the team interacts with others in accomplishing the objectives of the area.
Develops working knowledge of industry practices and standards. Limited but direct impact on the business through the quality of the tasks/services provided. The impact of the job holder is restricted to own team.
- The 2-year Analyst Application Development rotational program offers two rotations of 10 months providing exposure to different technologies and markets. Application Developers will work hand-in-hand with the world’s leading computer and software technologies to develop and support new components and enhance existing platforms to provide a competitive advantage to many of the key business functions within Citi. Whilst on the program an analyst will gain experience and exposure to the following;
- Learn how to architect, design, support and build some of the largest and most global solutions available in the financial service market
- Develop and leverage Big Data platforms
- Implement low latency trading and order routing strategies
- Build sophisticated Trading and Deal Capture UI’s
- Design research portals using the latest web technologies
- Developing robust and globally distributed trade processing engines
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm’s reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behaviour, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
QUALIFICATION/ SKILLS REQUIRED
- 0-2 years relevant experience.
- Undergraduate or Master’s degree – Computer Science, Information Systems, Computer Engineering, Math or Physics
- A passion for technology.
- Strong communication, planning and organizational skills, analytical and quantitative skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Motivated to develop a deep understanding of the financial industry.
- Unquestioned commitment to integrity and ethical decision-making.
- Bachelor’s/University degree or equivalent experience.
Important Notice and Disclaimer:- JobsInfoGram platform is a free Job Sharing platform for all Job seekers. We don’t charge any cost and service fee for any job which is posted on our website, neither we have authorized anyone to do the same. Most of the jobs posted over JobsInfoGram are taken from the career pages of the respective organizations. Jobseekers/Applicants are advised to check all the details when they apply for the job in order to avoid any inconvenience.
Important Note While Applying for Jobs:- Do read all the instructions and requirements carefully while applying for the job. All the further communications from the organization will be done on your registered Email ID’s. Always have a look at your Mailbox once your CV is shortlisted in order to be aware of the further round details.