Dell is an American multinational computer technology company that develops, sells, repairs, and supports computers and related products and services, and is owned by its parent company of Dell Technologies. Founded in 1984 by Michael Dell, the company is one of the largest technology corporations in the world, employing more than 165,000 people in the U.S. and around the world.
Company Name: Dell
Company Website: Dell
Job Position:Software Quality Engineer 1
Required degree: B.E/B.Tech/ ME / MTech
Job Location: Bangalore, India
Experience: 0 – 2 Years
CTC: Best In Industry
Job Description For Software Quality Engineer 1 At Dell:
Our Software Quality Engineering team ensures that our next-generation software is of the highest quality. We conduct a wide range of quality-control tests and analyses to ensure that our software meets or exceeds end-user requirements.
We debug software products, oversee the development of test plans, ensure system tests are documented, analyse the results, provide feedback to developers and make sure that all problems are resolved. We also select testing specifications for new products and ensure testing procedures comply with industry-specific standards.
Join us as a Software Quality Engineer 1 on our PowerMax QE Configuration Test team in Bangalore to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact. As part of the team, you will join a culture of innovation, productivity and accountability involved in all stages of the software development life cycle.
Operate in a highly collaborative environment with cross-functional teams to deliver a best in class PowerMax quality. Interact with the Development teams, Product Managers and Customer Services to provide proactive solutions and a superior user experience for configuration upgrades. Build end-to-end testing strategies from design verification, integration testing, system testing and sustaining.
Ensuring we are proactive in pursuing automation as a key part of our testing from start to finish. Understanding, anticipating and supporting our customers by ensuring the quality of the products we release, and addressing any gaps that arise immediately.
Role & Responsibility For Software Quality Engineer 1 At Dell:
As a Software Quality Engineer, you will develop, revise and maintain test plans, test cases and automated test scripts that include resource requirements, schedule assumptions and scope based on pre-determined product requirements. You will work with Product Development, Product Management and the Customer Support teams to ensure product quality and customer satisfaction. You will collaborate to develop comprehensive test plans across Dell’s product portfolio. You will have the opportunity to drive continual process improvements for the evolution of testing procedures and their future replication.
• Provide solutions to a variety of problems of moderate scope and complexity
• Understand and adhere to cost/delivery/quality targets established during the regression and testing phase
• Contribute to test automation activities by coding and programming in current languages
• Follow standard engineering/test practices and use judgment within defined practices and procedures
Basic Qualifications For Software Quality Engineer 1 At Dell:
- Bachelor / Master Degree in Computer Science or similar field.
- Team player with integrity and a positive attitude.
- Recent graduate or 1-2 years of experience in Software Testing.
- Understanding of quality tools, data and processes.
- Problem-solving skills and advanced grasp of big picture impact in the development of solutions.
Preferred Qualifications For Software Quality Engineer 1 At Dell:
• Expertise in test automation (both in UI and API Automation).
• Ability to understand the requirements and provide effective test solutions.
• Ability to communicate clearly the needs to the internal & external cross-functional teams.
• Ability to troubleshoot the issues and provide solutions with functional & domain knowledge.
• Cross-functional skills; communication skills; problem-solving skills.
• Experience with any of ELK, Ansible, Splunk, GitHub, Jenkins, Jira, Confluence, Tricentis, Docker, Kubernetes, Selenium an added benefit
Important Notice and Disclaimer:- JobsInfoGram platform is a free Job Sharing platform for all Job seekers. We don’t charge any cost and service fee for any job which is posted on our website, neither we have authorized anyone to do the same. Most of the jobs posted over JobsInfoGram are taken from the career pages of the respective organizations. Jobseekers/Applicants are advised to check all the details when they apply for the job in order to avoid any inconvenience.
Important Note While Applying for Jobs:- Do read all the instructions and requirements carefully while applying for the job. All the further communications from the organization will be done on your registered Email ID’s. Always have a look at your Mailbox once your CV is shortlisted in order to be aware of the further round details.