DXC Technology Hiring For Associate Professional Application Delivery For Fresher | DXC Technology Off-Campus Recruitment Drive 2021
DXC Technology (NYSE: DXC) helps global companies run their mission-critical systems and operations while modernizing IT, optimizing data architectures, and ensuring security and scalability across public, private and hybrid clouds. The world’s largest companies and public sector organizations trust DXC to deploy services across the Enterprise Technology Stack to drive new levels of performance, competitiveness, and customer experience. Learn more about how we deliver excellence for our customers and colleagues at DXC.com.
Company Name: DXC Technology
Company Website: DXC Technology
Job Position: Associate Professional Application Delivery
Required Degree: BE/ BTECH Any Batch
Job Location: Bangalore, INDIA
Experience Level: 0 – 2 Year
CTC: Best In Industry
- Assists with the coordination of activities of functional areas or of department account lead to ensure that business solution requirements are met.
- Assists in interpreting demand forecasts and planning; works with team members to provide high-quality specifications for complete end-to-end project delivery.
- Maintains records of account specific application problems and assists in prioritizing work requests.
- Works closely with senior team members in coordinating communications between lines of service (LOS) and clients to ensure that integration of new, enhanced and existing applications meet client specifications.
- Assists in identifying and researching application improvements to increase customer and stakeholder satisfaction.
- Ensures delivery of projects meet client and company expectations and needs.
Required Skills and Qualification:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, engineering, information systems or related field preferred.
- Zero or more years of support services or project or program experience.
- Experience working with the technology industry.
- Experience working with company products and operating systems.
- Experience working with computer systems and their use.
- Basic project management skills.
- Basic analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Interpersonal skills to interact with customers and team members.
- Organization and time management skills.
- Communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Willingness to travel.
Important Notice and Disclaimer:- JobsInfoGram platform is a free Job Sharing platform for all Job seekers. We don’t charge any cost and service fee for any job which is posted on our website, neither we have authorized anyone to do the same. Most of the jobs posted over JobsInfoGram are taken from the career pages of the respective organizations. Jobseekers/Applicants are advised to check all the details when they apply for the job in order to avoid any inconvenience.
Important Note While Applying for Jobs:- Do read all the instructions and requirements carefully while applying for the job. All the further communications from the organization will be done on your registered Email ID’s. Always have a look at your Mailbox once your CV is shortlisted in order to be aware of the further round details.