Geotrackers Hiring For Software Developer For Fresher | Bridging Technologies Off-Campus Recruitment Drive 2021 |
Clarity Travel Technology Solution has been delivering travel technology solutions for Airlines, Corporate Travelers, TMC’S & OTA’S globally for the past 15 years. Solution specialized for comprehensive retail distribution & order management meeting the high level of service agreements.
We have global footprints with offices in Canada, the USA, United Kingdom, Australia, India & Sri Lanka. Our solutions are API’S compliant, based on IATA’S and NDC’S standards to establish a direct connection for the airline’s product & services.Our product is flexible and customizable to meet the brand and business objectives.
Our solution supports the Enterprise & Mid-office infrastructure. Our solution has helped our customers that include leading airlines and travel agencies to benefit from our multi-host solutions for content aggregation, multi-tier distribution, contract management, interline fares, low fare shop, cache & load management, secure payment, multi-GDS management, and Ancillary Solutions.
ClarityIBE is a secured system that supports everything for our customers from beginning to end, which includes risk assessments including credit card fraud prevention, built-in automation for branded fares and ancillaries, ticket issuance (exchanges voluntary and involuntary with add collection).
Company Name: Geotrackers
Company Website: Geotrackers
Job Position: Software Developer(Java)
Required Degree: B.E/B.Tech (CS/IT)/M.Tech 2021 Batch
Job Location: Pune
Experience Level: 0 Years
CTC: 3.6 – 4 LPA
- Code for the future of connected vehicles.
- Create solutions that help unscramble and untangle the inefficiencies in the supply chain.
- Create predictive engines using machine learning, that use zillions of data points from lacs of vehicles to assist split-second decisions that are worth millions.
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and enhance solutions.
- Manage project timelines & deliverable.
- Work with Server, Handset and QA teams to maintain and run various Agile related tasks such as backlog, sprint, and reviews.
- Work with Business Development, Sales and Support teams to understand market requirements and translate them to Agile backlog and sprint tasks.
- Software design and code reviews to maintain best development practices.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Good knowlodge of Backend technologies
- Extensive experience in Java software design and development
- Proficiency in the implementation of algorithms and the use of advanced data structures to solve problems in computing.
- Any experience with internet companies or the logistics industry will be a plus
- Problem Solving & Analytical Approach in Solutions
- Good understanding of databases with expertise in SQL specifically MySQL and Postgres Wide experience with indexing technologies, Elastic Search, and others Sound OOPS concepts.
- Strong skills in open source technologies, agile methodologies, and DevOps
- Expertise in Java related technologies like Spring/Hibernate
- Good understanding of GIS stuff with basic knowledge of PostGIS
- Core expertise in technologies and architecture for a scalable and highly available set-up Willing and able to skill up on new technologies and platforms
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Important Notice and Disclaimer:- JobsInfoGram platform is a free Job Sharing platform for all Job seekers. We don’t charge any cost and service fee for any job which is posted on our website, neither we have authorized anyone to do the same. Most of the jobs posted over JobsInfoGram are taken from the career pages of the respective organizations. Jobseekers/Applicants are advised to check all the details when they apply for the job in order to avoid any inconvenience.
Important Note While Applying for Jobs:- Do read all the instructions and requirements carefully while applying for the job. All the further communications from the organization will be done on your registered Email ID’s. Always have a look at your Mailbox once your CV is shortlisted in order to be aware of the further round details.