Greenway Health Is Hiring For Associate Software Engineer For Fresher | Greenway Health Off-Campus Recruitment Drive 2021 |
Fueling our customers’ success is at the heart of Greenway Health’s work. Driven by our five-point customer pledge and our mission to be trusted advisers, we provide innovative technology, quality services, and strategic partnerships that help practices grow profitably, improve patient outcomes, run efficiently, and remain compliant with federal and state regulations.
Greenway’s team of clinical, financial, and technology experts is committed to innovative solutions that keep people healthier and happier. We connect providers to the right information and insights, at the right place and time, so they can make patient-driven care a reality. Greenway partners with organizations and progressive providers across multiple specialities, which translates into millions of lives touched daily by our solutions. For more details, visit www.greenwayhealth.com, call 877-537-0063, or follow Greenway on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
Company Name: Greenway Health.
Company Website: Greenway Health.
Job Position: Associate Software Engineer
Required Degree: B.E/B.Tech (CS/IT) 2021 Batch
Job Location: BENGALURU
Experience Level: 0 Years
CTC: INR 6 LPA + Variable
Roles & Responsibilities
- Coding, testing, debugging and documenting the software applications using established coding standards and methodologies.
- Code software applications based on user stories, requirements and design specifications.
- Work within an agile scrum team, contributing to an atmosphere of continuous improvement.
- Understand product, domain, under the general direction of senior engineers with the ability to act independently as needed.
- Collaborate and communicate effectively with team members and other stakeholders throughout the organization.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues in existing software
- Must be proficient in one or more of the following languages.
- Desired skills /frameworks
- Single-Page Applications, Angular (v4.4.0), AJAX, RESTful API development, Microservices, Amazon Web Services (AWS), TypeScript, Docker, Ionic Framework, Electron, CSS, NoSQL, JSON, XML, MongoDB,.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Outstanding communications and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to track software issues to a successful resolution.
- Ability to learn new development language quickly and apply that knowledge effectively.
- MS Office and productivity-related applications.
Training Fee: Total fees per candidate is Rs. 50,000/:
- Selected candidates have to pay Rs. 10,000/-after selection in the prescreening and before training starts..
- Post final selection, candidates have to pay Rs. 40,000/-after receiving the offer letter & before the joining date.
- If the candidates get rejected in the final interview rounds Rs. 10,000/-will be refunded.
- Applicants will attend the Greenway Health UCAT assessment (GeneralAptitude 50 questions, duration 15mins) conducted by “Greenway Health” on the week of 6th Sept 2021.
- Post selection, candidates will go through the training for 20-25 days.
- Post-training candidates will attend the Coding assessment, Panel discussion, HR Discussion rounds of interviews.
- Final selected candidates have to submit all required documents (provisional / degree certificate is a must).
- Based on the documents, an offer letter will be issued with the joining date.
Important Notice and Disclaimer:- JobsInfoGram platform is a free Job Sharing platform for all Job seekers. We don’t charge any cost and service fee for any job which is posted on our website, neither we have authorized anyone to do the same. Most of the jobs posted over JobsInfoGram are taken from the career pages of the respective organizations. Jobseekers/Applicants are advised to check all the details when they apply for the job in order to avoid any inconvenience.
Important Note While Applying for Jobs:- Do read all the instructions and requirements carefully while applying for the job. All the further communications from the organization will be done on your registered Email ID’s. Always have a look at your Mailbox once your CV is shortlisted in order to be aware of the further round details.