Hitachi Hiring For Software Engineer For Fresher | Hitachi Off-Campus Recruitment Drive 2021 |
The vendor’s offerings, designed to provide end-to-end coverage of big data and its applications, include converged infrastructure and cloud infrastructure, data storage, data protection, servers, software for machine learning, social collaboration, cloud and storage management, and IT knowledge and analytics.
Company Name: Hitachi Vantara Corporation
Company Website: Hitachi Vantara Corporation
Job Position: Software Engineer
Required Degree: B.Tech/B.E
Job Location: Pune
Experience Level: 0 – 2 Years
CTC: Best In Industry
We are seeking a Software Development Engineer in Test to join a fast-paced, highly collaborative engineering team. In this role, you will work with your scrum team to prototype, design, develop, and qualify software solutions. The Engineering team embraces a highly collaborative development model that requires deep development and test involvement from start to finish for each project.
Required Roles And Responsible :
- Design, develop, qualify, and support scalable software applications/systems
- Collaborate and work with scrum team members to turn requirements into prototypes, functional specifications, technical designs, and implementation
- Contribute to defining, implementing, and testing of user stories
- Help drive technical direction of a complex software system
- Advocate for the quality of the product through leading in this competency on your scrum team
- Participate in creating, running and maintaining White Box and Black Box test suites to ensure regression coverage and software quality with a focus on automation
- Collaborate with developers across scrum teams to maintain technical design and code standards
- Triage and document test failures, validate veracity of fixes and ensure new regression coverage as necessary
- Participate in reviews of business requirements
- 0-2+ years of hands-on contribution in software engineering or related field.
- Experience in testing solutions and scalable distributed software.
- Knowledge of Object-Oriented development and design principles.
- Understanding of engineering processes (including Agile methodologies).
- Advanced problem-solving skills.
- Ability to convey complex technical information in a clear and concise manner.
- Tech-savvy, detail-oriented, and highly driven.
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills.
- A passion for ensuring software quality.
- Relevant formal education, including BSCS or MSC.
Important Notice and Disclaimer:- JobsInfoGram platform is a free Job Sharing platform for all Job seekers. We don’t charge any cost and service fee for any job which is posted on our website, neither we have authorized anyone to do the same. Most of the jobs posted over JobsInfoGram are taken from the career pages of the respective organizations. Jobseekers/Applicants are advised to check all the details when they apply for the job in order to avoid any inconvenience.
Important Note While Applying for Jobs:- Do read all the instructions and requirements carefully while applying for the job. All the further communications from the organization will be done on your registered Email ID’s. Always have a look at your Mailbox once your CV is shortlisted in order to be aware of the further round details.