LSEG Hiring For Associate Software Engineer(Core Java) For Fresher | LSEG Off-Campus Recruitment Drive 2021
LSEG (London Stock Exchange Group) is more than a diversified global financial markets infrastructure and data business. We are dedicated, open-access partners with a commitment to excellence in delivering the services our customers expect from us.
With extensive experience, deep knowledge and worldwide presence across financial markets, we enable businesses and economies around the world to fund innovation, manage risk and create jobs. It’s how we’ve contributed to supporting the financial stability and growth of communities and economies globally for more than 300 years.
Through a comprehensive suite of trusted financial market infrastructure services – and our open-access model – we provide the flexibility, stability and trust that enable our customers to pursue their ambitions with confidence and clarity.
LSEG is headquartered in the United Kingdom, with significant operations in 70 countries across EMEA, North America, Latin America and the Asia Pacific. We employ 25,000 people globally, more than half located in the Asia Pacific. LSEG’s ticker symbol is LSEG.
Company Name: LSEG
Company Website: LSEG
Job Position: Associate Software Engineer(Core Java)
Required Degree: B.E/B.Tech in CS
Job Location: Bangalore
Experience Level: 0-1 Year
CTC: Best In Industry
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Java code based on User Stories.
- Develop software using agile methodologies, adhering to team/company standards.
- Participate in planning sessions with team members to analyze requirements and provide design options, work breakdown and estimates of work.
- Demonstrate a focus on quality, through unit testing, integration testing and peer reviews, ensuring the software meets requirements.
- Create, review, and maintain all required technical reference material to ensure supportability and reuse.
- Actively participate in team status meetings, providing timely status updates for areas of individual responsibilities within projects to the supervisor.
- Technical Lead/Senior Software Engineer.
- Business Analysts.
- Agile team members.
- 0-1 year of experience in Java development
- Understanding of software development lifecycle & related infrastructure: issue tracking, version control, continuous integration is an added advantage.\Knowledge of the Java language and underlying JVM.
- Knowledge of Cloud Technologies is an added advantage.
- Solid grasp of object-oriented programming.
- Knowledge of databases and SQL.
- Self-starter – does what it takes to get the job done.
- Superb communication skills, verbal and written.
- Skill for writing clean, readable code and reusable Java libraries.
- Proficient in using source code management tools such as Git or SVN.
- Experienced in a formal agile software development lifecycle.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science / Engineering
Important Notice and Disclaimer:- JobsInfoGram platform is a free Job Sharing platform for all Job seekers. We don’t charge any cost and service fee for any job which is posted on our website, neither we have authorized anyone to do the same. Most of the jobs posted over JobsInfoGram are taken from the career pages of the respective organizations. Jobseekers/Applicants are advised to check all the details when they apply for the job in order to avoid any inconvenience.
Important Note While Applying for Jobs:- Do read all the instructions and requirements carefully while applying for the job. All the further communications from the organization will be done on your registered Email ID’s. Always have a look at your Mailbox once your CV is shortlisted in order to be aware of the further round details.