Microchip Technology Hiring For Software Engineer – I For Fresher | Microchip Technology Off-Campus Recruitment Drive 2021
Microchip Technology Inc. is a leading provider of embedded control applications. Our product portfolio comprises general purpose and specialized 8-bit, 16-bit, and 32-bit microcontrollers, 32-bit microprocessors, field-programmable gate array (FPGA) products, a broad spectrum of high-performance linear, mixed-signal, power management, thermal management, radio frequency (RF), timing, safety, security, wired connectivity and wireless connectivity devices, as well as serial Electrically Erasable Programmable Read-Only Memory (EEPROM), Serial Flash memories, Parallel Flash memories, and serial Static Random Access Memory (SRAM). We also license Flash-IP solutions that are incorporated in a broad range of products.
Company Name: Microchip Technology
Company Website: Microchip Technology
Job Position: Software Engineer – I
Required Degree: BE/BTech( CS, IS ) Any Batch
Job Location: Bangalore, INDIA
Experience Level: 0 Year
CTC: Best In Industry
- Looking for a passionate programmer responsible for designing and developing website.
- Programming well-designed, efficient, testable and reusable software
- Execute full lifecycle of software development
- Build high-quality, innovative and fully performing software that complies with coding standards and technical design
- Troubleshoot, debug and maintain the website
QUALIFICATION/ SKILLS REQUIRED
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in computer science, information systems engineering or equivalent
- Proficiency in, at least, one programming language such as C, C++, C#, Java, and object-oriented design skills
- Fundamentals in data structures, object-oriented design and algorithm design
- Good understanding of SDLC flow. Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices including unit testing
- Good knowledge of relational database concepts and SQL
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills. Ability to understand and analyze functional requirements
- Good communication skills with work ethics
Important Notice and Disclaimer:- JobsInfoGram platform is a free Job Sharing platform for all Job seekers. We don’t charge any cost and service fee for any job which is posted on our website, neither we have authorized anyone to do the same. Most of the jobs posted over JobsInfoGram are taken from the career pages of the respective organizations. Jobseekers/Applicants are advised to check all the details when they apply for the job in order to avoid any inconvenience.
Important Note While Applying for Jobs:- Do read all the instructions and requirements carefully while applying for the job. All the further communications from the organization will be done on your registered Email ID’s. Always have a look at your Mailbox once your CV is shortlisted in order to be aware of the further round details.