At Netcentric, we come to work every day knowing we’re part of the solution to the most complex challenges brands have ever faced: digital transformation. Consumer expectation of brands is increasing in a world that is more connected and fast-paced.
Netcentric is a dynamic and innovative service provider with a unique culture. We empower our employees to use their creativity, looking beyond tools and technology to unlock the full potential of the Adobe Experience Cloud, so that we can deliver visionary digital marketing solutions for the world’s most recognized brands.
As part of the Cognizant Digital Business, we reap the benefits of combined expertise and access to multidisciplinary teams, forging ahead to become a leading customer experience player in Europe.
Our teams are based in some of the world’s most exciting cities – in Zurich, Munich, Berlin, Frankfurt, Dresden, Barcelona, Bucharest, London and Amsterdam. In all of our offices, you will find a culture that embraces over 44 different nationalities. You will also find some amazing views, fancy kitchens and cosy breakout areas for a bit of rest and relaxation.
And oh, did we mention that we empower employees to make meaningful decisions at work through Holacracy?
Company Name: Netcentric
Company Website: Netcentric
Job Positions:Digital Content Specialist
Required Needed: B.E/B.Tech
Job Location: Pune
Experience Level: 0 – 1 Years
CTC: Best In Industry
Supporting our clients’ with expertise and execution on content rollout and content management
- Ensuring sustainable processes are in place to manage content rollout and overall digital publishing model.
- Working with site owners across all geographies to ensure successful placement of localized content.
- Owning the CMS workflow process, ensuring solid and efficient workflows are in place and maintained for all publishing activities, according to with the project guidelines.
- Offering 1st and 2nd level support and feedback for groups of users and rollout managers (analysing technical or content issues, defect reporting to project and best practices).
- Establishing and maintaining scalable processes that ensure best practices in content management.
- Assuring customer satisfaction by meeting SLAs and quality standards.
- Maintaining and updating the wiki with knowledge pertaining to our area of expertise (processes, methodologies, training materials, tools, updates etc).
- Becoming an Adobe certified Business Practitioner.
- Sustaining knowledge expansion within the team, by offering updates and feedbacks.
- Supporting standards & enablements for the specialisation within the Portfolio circle.
- Identifying bugs and errors from sites, using a proactive attitude and a bit of intuition for reporting them accordingly and working with the other teams for fixing.
Important Notice and Disclaimer:- JobsInfoGram platform is a free Job Sharing platform for all Job seekers. We don’t charge any cost and service fee for any job which is posted on our website, neither we have authorized anyone to do the same. Most of the jobs posted over JobsInfoGram are taken from the career pages of the respective organizations. Jobseekers/Applicants are advised to check all the details when they apply for the job in order to avoid any inconvenience.
Important Note While Applying for Jobs:- Do read all the instructions and requirements carefully while applying for the job. All the further communications from the organization will be done on your registered Email ID’s. Always have a look at your Mailbox once your CV is shortlisted in order to be aware of the further round details.