Netcentric Hiring For Frontend Developer For Fresher| Netcentric off campus drive 2021 | Pune |:Netcentric is hiring Frontend Developer through off campus placement for Pune. Freshers from B.E./B.Tech, M.Tech, MCA are eligible for the positions. Detailed eligibility and apply link has mentioned below.
Netcentric is an award-winning Adobe Global Alliance Partner and a recognized expert in the Adobe Experience Cloud. We deliver digital solutions for the world’s greatest brands by unlocking the full potential of this cutting-edge technology. We work with our clients at any stage of their digital transformation journey – from digital strategy to solutions development through to operational support – enabling them to stay ahead of the game. Our clients’ success is ours, which means we’re growing.
Our culturally diverse community with its representatives of different nationalities from all across the world, 500+ professionals and 270+ Adobe certifications are based in some of the world’s most exciting cities – Zurich, Munich, Berlin, Frankfurt, Dresden, Barcelona, Bucharest, London, Amsterdam, Paris, Oslo, Stockholm, Copenhagen and now Pune.
We come to work every day knowing we’re part of the solution to the most complex challenges brands have ever faced: digital transformation. We empower our employees to use their creativity, looking beyond tools and technology to unlock the full potential of the Adobe Experience Cloud.
As part of the Cognizant Digital Business, we reap the benefits of combined expertise and access to multidisciplinary teams, forging ahead to become a leading customer experience player.
Company Website: Netcentric
Job Positions: Frontend Developer
Required Needed: B.E/B.Tech,M.Tech, MCA
Job Location: Pune
Experience Level: 0 – 1 Years
CTC: Best In Industry
Required Qualification and Experience:
- Experience using version control systems like Git/SVN.
- Know how to debug web applications and how to implement server-client communication with technologies such as HTTP and AJAX.
- Know how to write clean and maintainable code.
- Familiar with Image editing applications such as Photoshop.
- Eager to learn new things and trying to stay up to date with the latest frontend technologies.
- Proficiency in English reading, writing and speaking.
- Proactive and a team player that likes to discuss solutions and ideas.
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
What makes us smile looking at your profile:
- Familiarity with task management and wiki-based documentation tools like JIRA.
- TDD (Test Driven Development).
- A keen interest to learn new technologies and frameworks within the front end development ecosystem.
- If you have a Github account or something similar to show your work or what you have contributed to.
- Receiving and giving feedback is familiar to you, something you’re not afraid of.
- Willing to work in responsive organisation with flat hierarchies (Holacracy)
Important Notice and Disclaimer:- JobsInfoGram platform is a free Job Sharing platform for all Job seekers. We don’t charge any cost and service fee for any job which is posted on our website, neither we have authorized anyone to do the same. Most of the jobs posted over JobsInfoGram are taken from the career pages of the respective organizations. Jobseekers/Applicants are advised to check all the details when they apply for the job in order to avoid any inconvenience.
Important Note While Applying for Jobs:- Do read all the instructions and requirements carefully while applying for the job. All the further communications from the organization will be done on your registered Email ID’s. Always have a look at your Mailbox once your CV is shortlisted in order to be aware of the further round details.