At Netcentric, we come to work every day knowing we’re part of the solution to the most complex challenges brands have ever faced: digital transformation. Consumer expectation of brands is increasing in a world that is more connected and fast-paced.
Netcentric is a dynamic and innovative service provider with a unique culture. We empower our employees to use their creativity, looking beyond tools and technology to unlock the full potential of the Adobe Experience Cloud, so that we can deliver visionary digital marketing solutions for the world’s most recognized brands.
As part of the Cognizant Digital Business, we reap the benefits of combined expertise and access to multidisciplinary teams, forging ahead to become a leading customer experience player in Europe.
Our teams are based in some of the world’s most exciting cities – in Zurich, Munich, Berlin, Frankfurt, Dresden, Barcelona, Bucharest, London and Amsterdam. In all of our offices, you will find a culture that embraces over 44 different nationalities. You will also find some amazing views, fancy kitchens and cosy breakout areas for a bit of rest and relaxation.
And oh, did we mention that we empower employees to make meaningful decisions at work through Holacracy?
Company Name: Netcentric
Company Website: Netcentric
Job Positions: Requirements Engineer
Required Needed: B.E/B.Tech
Job Location: Pune
Experience Level: 0 – 1 Years
CTC: Best In Industry
We are looking for a colleague who is experienced in writing business requirements, executing operational tasks and providing project management support while strengthening your technical
acumen and business consulting skills. You are a good fit if you are used to working with leading organizations across all industries from financial services, web development, and major brands.
You are a great candidate if you can be brainstorming with the client at the outset of a project, then acting as an assistant project manager as the project progresses. If you can be involved in designing, testing and launching the technology that meets fully the business need, you will be a game-changer for our clients.
We want you to be part of our team, if you are a good communicator, results-driven, analytical and you know how to handle a customer. Netcentric will feel like home for you if you are flexible, especially when choosing a new workspace everyday. You don’t rest on your laurels, neither do we!
Required Skills and Qualification:
- Solid technical understanding of web development and web application integrations.
- Able to translate business requirements to technical solutions.
- Ability to define detailed functional and technical specifications and develop use cases, flow diagrams and wireframes.
- Familiarity with setting up and maintaining internal tracking reports and the corresponding documentation.
- Understanding of digital marketing concepts such as: web content management systems, analytics, campaigns.
- Experience in international projects and working with remote teams.
- Ability to “read” the client and help them understand their own business needs.
- Knowledge of task management, bug tracking, and wiki-based documentation tools like JIRA.
- Eligibility to work within the EU and/or Switzerland.
- Availability to travel.
- Strong verbal and written German and English skills (native level).
- German-speaking mandatory.
Desired Skills and Qualification makes us smile when looking at your profile:
- Knowledge of AEM/CQ5 or any other solution part of the Adobe Marketing Cloud.
- Familiarity with common software engineering concepts.
- Basic understanding or experience with one or multiple programming languages.
- Knowledge of mobile web design concepts.
- Capacity to plan and manage the requirements phase.
- Ability to collaborate with the architects, software engineers and quality assurance team in order to transition the requirements and define the detailed solution.
- Strong verbal and written Spanish skills.
- A proactive mindset, ability to share your ideas and bring them to life.
- An open mind which is looking for continuous improvement.
- You are not afraid of giving and receiving feedback.
Important Notice and Disclaimer:- JobsInfoGram platform is a free Job Sharing platform for all Job seekers. We don’t charge any cost and service fee for any job which is posted on our website, neither we have authorized anyone to do the same. Most of the jobs posted over JobsInfoGram are taken from the career pages of the respective organizations. Jobseekers/Applicants are advised to check all the details when they apply for the job in order to avoid any inconvenience.
Important Note While Applying for Jobs:- Do read all the instructions and requirements carefully while applying for the job. All the further communications from the organization will be done on your registered Email ID’s. Always have a look at your Mailbox once your CV is shortlisted in order to be aware of the further round details.