At Netcentric, we come to work every day knowing we’re part of the solution to the most complex challenges brands have ever faced: digital transformation. Consumer expectation of brands is increasing in a world that is more connected and fast-paced.
Netcentric is a dynamic and innovative service provider with a unique culture. We empower our employees to use their creativity, looking beyond tools and technology to unlock the full potential of the Adobe Experience Cloud, so that we can deliver visionary digital marketing solutions for the world’s most recognized brands.
As part of the Cognizant Digital Business, we reap the benefits of combined expertise and access to multidisciplinary teams, forging ahead to become a leading customer experience player in Europe.
Our teams are based in some of the world’s most exciting cities – in Zurich, Munich, Berlin, Frankfurt, Dresden, Barcelona, Bucharest, London and Amsterdam. In all of our offices, you will find a culture that embraces over 44 different nationalities. You will also find some amazing views, fancy kitchens and cosy breakout areas for a bit of rest and relaxation.
And oh, did we mention that we empower employees to make meaningful decisions at work through Holacracy?
Company Name: Netcentric
Company Website: Netcentric
Job Positions: Support Engineer
Required Needed: B.E/B.Tech
Job Location: Pune
Experience Level: 0 – 1 Years
CTC: Best In Industry
We are looking for a Support Engineer who is used to keep customer satisfaction at its highest level.
You want to be a Netcentric ambassador and let our customers experience excellent support.
You are a good fit if you consider yourself a team player who is looking forward to achieving goals together with a team. Handling multiple urgent issues in parallel is something you can deal with.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Customer and business support experience in software applications and testing methodologies.
- Understand customer needs and you put yourself in the customer’s shoes and guide his expectations.
- Familiar with basic web architecture and infrastructure and HTTP protocol (you understand concepts like request and response, headers, cookies, etc.).
- ITIL best practices.
- Ability to collect use cases and convert them into technical issues.
- Communication and interpersonal skills to lead customers in urgent or critical situations.
- By monitoring the alerts and notifications, you can respond according to the event management strategy.
- Perform standard maintenance tasks, performance tests and log analysis on business-critical customer systems.
- Good training delivery skills, you have the ability to teach clients and colleagues in an interesting and meaningful manner.
- Flexible and you can adapt to the specifications of a new customer.
- Strong verbal and written English language skills.
- Eligible to work within the EU and/or Switzerland.
- Willing to contribute to an on-call rotation plan.
What makes us smile when looking at your profile…
- Basic Linux skills, you can run simple scripts, check system status and execute a detailed runbook.
- Familiar with HTML5, CSS, and Java.
- Hands-on experience with any kind of content management (including open source).
- Task management, bug tracking, and wiki-based documentation tools like JIRA.
- Additional language skills, including German or Spanish, would be an asset.
- Monitoring the ticket’s queues 24*7 on-call or shift work.
– Client Ticket System.
– eMail inbox.
– Internal Ticket System.
– Centralized Alert Dashboard.
according to their current project involvement and create corresponding incidents, tasks or service requests.
- Taking ownership of tickets, acknowledging them for confirmation to the customer.
- When resolving the incident then assigning the client ticket back to the originator.
- Providing feedback to Customer Support Expert and Operations Process Expert to improve the blueprints and the Operations Handbook template.
- Providing a workaround or solution when it is possible or escalate to the Service Manager if necessary.
- Documenting incidents properly in order to facilitate the build-up of a knowledge database.
- Opening and managing tickets with vendor when needed.
- Providing consistent information to the affected users, based on the templates in the Operations Handbook, when prompted by DevOps Engineer and following up until the Incident is either resolved or no longer impacting the end-user performance or experience.
- Communicating the Status and the Next Action of the assigned Incidents and Service Requests to the Reporter at least every three working days.
- Entering planned absences as early as possible into the client Operations calendar. When planning for absences, a deputy must be nominated and noted in the client Operations calendar. Raising tension in the tactical meeting when a suitable deputy cannot identified..
- Monitoring constantly incidents raised inside of ticketing system and tasks for in the ticket space for unassigned items and taking ownership of those items to move them forward.
- Assigning the correct ticket component to the processed ticket. Announcing maintenance. windows/deployments/ outages properly (before, during if necessary and after the occurrence) to a defined mailing list.
Important Notice and Disclaimer:- JobsInfoGram platform is a free Job Sharing platform for all Job seekers. We don’t charge any cost and service fee for any job which is posted on our website, neither we have authorized anyone to do the same. Most of the jobs posted over JobsInfoGram are taken from the career pages of the respective organizations. Jobseekers/Applicants are advised to check all the details when they apply for the job in order to avoid any inconvenience.
Important Note While Applying for Jobs:- Do read all the instructions and requirements carefully while applying for the job. All the further communications from the organization will be done on your registered Email ID’s. Always have a look at your Mailbox once your CV is shortlisted in order to be aware of the further round details.