One of the first Conversion Rate Optimization Agencies out of India. OptiPhoenix helps it’s clients to Increase their Online Revenue using CRO methodology. We are market leaders in CRO and related services such as AB Testing, Mobile Optimization, Conversion Focused Redesign, Landing Page Optimization and many more.
Company Name: OptiPhoenix Pvt. Ltd.
Company Website: OptiPhoenix Pvt. Ltd.
Job Position: Front End Developer
Required degree: B.E/B.Tech(CS/IT) / MCA
Job Location: New Delhi, India
Experience: 0 Years
CTC: 3 LPA – 4 LPA
- An ideal candidate for Frontend Specialist is someone who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming.
- You will be responsible to build AB tests on our client web applications.
- You should be able to work on different JS platforms to build various UI, functional and interactive features.
- If you’re interested in creating a user-friendly environment by writing code and moving forward in your career, then this job is for you.
- We expect you to be a tech-savvy professional, who is curious about new digital technologies and aspires to combine usability with visual design.
Role & Responsibility:
- Optimize websites for speed and scalability.
- Develop new user-facing features.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Use markup languages like HTML to create user-friendly web pages.
- Maintain and improve the website.
- Ensure high-quality graphic standards and brand consistency.
Qualifications And Skills
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML, CSS.
- Experience with frameworks like Bootstrap, Foundation.
- Understanding of version, repository, and project management tools like Jira, asana would be a plus.
- A good understanding of advanced JS libraries, like angular JS, react JS, knockout JS, etc would be a plus.
Important Notice and Disclaimer:- JobsInfoGram platform is a free Job Sharing platform for all Job seekers. We don’t charge any cost and service fee for any job which is posted on our website, neither we have authorized anyone to do the same. Most of the jobs posted over JobsInfoGram are taken from the career pages of the respective organizations. Jobseekers/Applicants are advised to check all the details when they apply for the job in order to avoid any inconvenience.
Important Note While Applying for Jobs:- Do read all the instructions and requirements carefully while applying for the job. All the further communications from the organization will be done on your registered Email ID’s. Always have a look at your Mailbox once your CV is shortlisted in order to be aware of the further round details.