Red Hat is looking to hire Computer Science or IT related students, graduates for the role of Associate Software Engineer across Bangalore location in India. Desirable candidates can apply for the Red Hat Intern program.
Red Hat is the world’s leading provider of enterprise open source software solutions, using a community-powered approach to deliver reliable and high-performing Linux, hybrid cloud, container, and Kubernetes technologies. Red Hat helps customers integrate new and existing IT applications, develop cloud-native applications, standardize on our industry-leading operating system, and automate, secure, and manage complex environments. Award-winning support, training, and consulting services make Red Hat a trusted adviser to the Fortune 500. As a strategic partner to cloud providers, system integrators, application vendors, customers, and open source communities, Red Hat can help organizations prepare for the digital future.
Company : Red Hat
Company Website: https://global-redhat.icims.com/
Job Position: Associate Software Engineer
Job Location: Bangalore
CTC: Best in Industry
The Red Hat Middleware Engineering team is looking for an Associate Software Engineer to join our core engineering team in Bangalore, India. In this role, you will learn and contribute to the development and maintenance of our middleware specific products and projects. You’ll also work alongside some of the most skilled developers in the open source world.
Primary Job Responsibilities :
- Work under the guidance of experienced engineers to learn and implement components contributing to Red Hat Application Services offerings.
- Contribute to innovative open source enterprise middleware projects.
- Constantly learn new things and maintain an overview of current technologies.
- Bachelor’s degree in IT, computer science, or electronics.
- Organized and methodical approach to work; good attention to detail.
- Ability to interact comfortably with the other members of a large, geographically distributed team.
- Interest in Java, scripting, automation, DevOps, and modern practices of software engineering.
Important Notice and Disclaimer:- JobsInfoGram platform is a free Job Sharing platform for all Job seekers. We don’t charge any cost and service fee for any job which is posted on our website, neither we have authorized anyone to do the same. Most of the jobs posted over JobsInfoGram are taken from the career pages of the respective organizations. Jobseekers/Applicants are advised to check all the details when they apply for the job in order to avoid any inconvenience.
Important Note While Applying for Jobs:- Do read all the instructions and requirements carefully while applying for the job. All the further communications from the organization will be done on your registered Email ID’s. Always have a look at your Mailbox once your CV is shortlisted in order to be aware of the further round details.