ShareChat Hiring For Android Developer For Fresher | ShareChat Off-Campus Recruitment Drive 2021
ShareChat, India’s fastest growing social network platform is a technology-led start-up based out of Bangalore. ShareChat was started with a vision to provide a comfortable digital space not only for the people who want to use the internet in their mother tongue but also for first-time internet users, where everyone can share their thoughts, emotions, opinions; and become friends with others without any language barrier.
It is the first social network that has gathered geo-specific data on Indian content at a large scale and leverages a highly data-oriented approach to cater to the diverse needs of India’s internet users.
Company Name: ShareChat
Company Website: ShareChat
Job Position: Android Developer (SDE-I)
Required Degree: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech
Job Location: Bangalore
Experience Level: 6 Month
CTC: Best In Industry
- Writing efficient android code in Java/Kotlin following MVP framework guidelines.
- Tracing and profiling android java code.
- Familiarity with popular android libraries/methods like OkHTTP, Greendao, Fresco
- Familiarity with the latest android platform changes.
- Work closely with our product and design teams to customize the ShareChat experience for the Android platform.
- Prototype new and redesign features.
- Strong coding abilities and experience with Java and Android SDK.
- A focus on UI design principles and making apps work intuitively.
- Contribute best-in-class programming skills to develop highly innovative, consumer-facing mobile products.
- Experience in building Android applications in Java using Android SDK.
- Good knowledge of Kotlin & RxJava is a great plus.
- Strong understanding of object-oriented software development.
- Mobile application development experience (Android, J2ME or Blackberry).
- Understanding of large and complex code bases, including API design techniques to help keep them clean and maintainable.
- Programming experience in Java and related frameworks.
- Knowledge of multithreading and memory management specific to mobile devices and caching mechanisms.
- B.S. or M.S. Computer Science with minimum 6 months of experience in software development experience.
Important Notice and Disclaimer:- JobsInfoGram platform is a free Job Sharing platform for all Job seekers. We don’t charge any cost and service fee for any job which is posted on our website, neither we have authorized anyone to do the same. Most of the jobs posted over JobsInfoGram are taken from the career pages of the respective organizations. Jobseekers/Applicants are advised to check all the details when they apply for the job in order to avoid any inconvenience.
Important Note While Applying for Jobs:- Do read all the instructions and requirements carefully while applying for the job. All the further communications from the organization will be done on your registered Email ID’s. Always have a look at your Mailbox once your CV is shortlisted in order to be aware of the further round details.