Tavant Hiring For Software Engineer For Fresher | Tavant Off-Campus Recruitment Drive 2021
Tavant is a digital products and solutions company that provides impactful results to its customers across a wide range of industries such as Consumer Lending, Aftermarket, Media Entertainment, and Retail in North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific.Our solutions, powered by Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning algorithms, help improve operational efficiency, productivity, speed and accuracy in the interconnected world to succeed in a rapidly changing business environment. Our suite of products and solutions are routinely rated high by the industry and the media and deployed by leading business names.We are ISO 27001 certified and follow SEI-CMMi recommended practices.
Company Name: Tavant
Company Website: Tavant
Job Position: Software Engineer
Required Degree: B.Tech/B.E (CS/IT/Electronics Related)/MCA/MSc(CS) 2021 Batch
Job Location: Bangalore, Hyderabad, Noida
Experience Level: 0 – 1 Years
CTC: 6.5 LPA
- Good in Core Java (Java 11), Spring/Spring Boot/Spring Cloud.
- Hibernate or any other ORM frameworks.
- Should be willing to learn new technologies and skills.
- Good aptitude and problem-solving skills.
- Good communication skills.
- 2021 Batch BE/BTech (CS/IT/Electronics Related)/MCA/MSc (CS)
- Good pH score
- Good academics
- Last Date To Apply For Tavent Job is Tuesday, 28 Sep, 2021
- Drive Date for Tavent Job is Thursday, 30th Sep, 2021
Do not have eLitmus pH Test score?
- Log into the eLitmus account.
- Under the My Profile -> Work section update the offer you have.
- Upload your offer letter at this google form link (this and above both steps are compulsory).
- Individuals with relevant offers in software roles from companies with revenue or valuation in excess of $100 million will be processed further.
- People creating duplicate accounts will be debarred.
- Before offer letters are rolled out, originals alternate offers will be verified. For the same, you will be expected to do a screen share over a web meeting.
Important Notice and Disclaimer:- JobsInfoGram platform is a free Job Sharing platform for all Job seekers. We don’t charge any cost and service fee for any job which is posted on our website, neither we have authorized anyone to do the same. Most of the jobs posted over JobsInfoGram are taken from the career pages of the respective organizations. Jobseekers/Applicants are advised to check all the details when they apply for the job in order to avoid any inconvenience.
Important Note While Applying for Jobs:- Do read all the instructions and requirements carefully while applying for the job. All the further communications from the organization will be done on your registered Email ID’s. Always have a look at your Mailbox once your CV is shortlisted in order to be aware of the further round details.