Wipro Limited is an Indian multinational corporation that provides information technology, consulting and business process services. The Fortune India 500 ranks it the 29th largest Indian company by total revenue. It is also ranked the 9th largest employer in India with nearly 195,000 employees.Wipro is Hiring For Project Engineer For Fresher
Company Name: Wipro Limited
Company Website: Wipro Limited
Job Position: Project Engineer
Required degree: B.E/B.Tech/ ME / MTech 2022 Batch
Job Location: Multiple Location
Experience: 0 Years
CTC: 3.50 LPA
Job Description For Project Engineer At Wipro:
Elite National Talent Hunt 2022 (NTH) is a fresher’s hiring initiative to attract the best of 2022 engineering talent across the country. The objective of this initiative is to enable an equal opportunity for employment to the most deserving engineering talent in India. An enthusiastic engineering candidate should not miss this opportunity to be part of an exciting journey with Wipro!
Registration for Elite NTH 2021 will open from 23rd August’21. Online assessment will be tentatively held between 20th September ’21 – 25th September ’21.
Qualifications For Project Engineer At Wipro:
- 10th Standard: 60% or above
- 12th Standard: 60% or above
- Graduation: 65% or CGPA Equivalent to 65% or above as applicable by the university guidelines
- Only full-time courses. NO Part-time or Correspondences or Distance learning education in either 10th or 12th or Degree
Year of Passing: 2022
- B.E./B. Tech. (Compulsory Degree) / ME / MTech – 5 Year Integrated courses
- All Branches Allowed Except Fashion Technology, Textile Engineering, Agriculture and Food technology
- CTC: INR 3.50 lacs per annum
- Applicable for 12 months post joining @ INR 75,000 on a pro-rata basis
- One Backlog is allowed at the time of the Assessment Stage.
- The offer will be subject to all backlogs being clear.
- 2022- Max 3 years of GAP in education allowed (10th to graduation)
- Should be from a Full-time Degree course recognized by the Central/State Government of India.
- All Arrears and backlogs need to be cleared at the time of the selection process.
- Candidates who have participated in any selection process held by Wipro in the last six months are not eligible.
- Should be an Indian Citizen or should hold a PIO or OCI card, in the event of holding a passport of any other country.
- Bhutan and Nepal Nationals need to submit their citizenship certificate.
Selection Process For Project Engineer At Wipro:
- Every eligible candidate must go through the below online assessment, below details are appended for your reference.
- Online Assessment (128 minutes) comprising of 3 sections
- Aptitude Test – Logical Ability, Quantitative Ability, English (verbal) Ability.
Duration: 48 mins
- Written Communication Test – Essay writing. Duration: 20 mins
- Online Programming Test – Two programs for coding.
Duration: 60 mins
Candidates can choose any one of the programming languages for coding test: Java, C, C++ or Python
- Last date to apply: 15th September 2021
- Online assessment will be tentatively held between 20th September’21- 27th September’21.
- It is entirely the responsibility of Wipro to permit/limit the participation of each candidate in the Elite National Talent Hunt 2022 recruitment process.
- After clearing the online assessment, candidates will have to go through a business discussion round.
Important Notice and Disclaimer:- JobsInfoGram platform is a free Job Sharing platform for all Job seekers. We don’t charge any cost and service fee for any job which is posted on our website, neither we have authorized anyone to do the same. Most of the jobs posted over JobsInfoGram are taken from the career pages of the respective organizations. Jobseekers/Applicants are advised to check all the details when they apply for the job in order to avoid any inconvenience.
Important Note While Applying for Jobs:- Do read all the instructions and requirements carefully while applying for the job. All the further communications from the organization will be done on your registered Email ID’s. Always have a look at your Mailbox once your CV is shortlisted in order to be aware of the further round details.