YASH Technologies Hiring For Trainee Programmer For Fresher | YASH Technologies Off-Campus Recruitment Drive 2021 |
YASH Technologies is a customer-centric transformational global IT solutions and services partner. We have a proven track record in delivering battle-tested consulting, technology, and outsourcing services to address our clients’ evolving and complex digital transformation challenges. We harness business-centric, innovative frameworks and solutions to help clients achieve unprecedented performance levels and revenue growth at optimized costs. Recognized as one of the fastest-growing IT services firms globally, YASH has complemented its robust organic growth with strategic ‘tuck-in’ acquisitions
Company Name: YASH Technologies
Company Website: YASH Technologies
Job Position: Trainee Programmer
Required Degree: B.Tech/B.E.(CS/IT)
Job Location: Indore
Experience Level: 0 – 1 Years
CTC: Best In Industry
We are looking forward to hiring Software Professionals at the Trainee level, who thrive on challenges and desire to make a real difference in the business world.
With an environment of extraordinary innovation and unprecedented growth, this is an exciting opportunity for a self-starter who enjoys working in a fast-paced, quality-oriented, and team environment.
- Selected candidates would get training and the opportunity to work on live projects in Salesforce.
- Exposure to Salesforce application, cloud development using Apex and lightning.
- Should have knowledge in web front-end technologies & frameworks.
- Good understanding of coding and data structure principles and application of coding standards(Java, OOPs).
- Minimum 60 % marks throughout academics.
- Applicants from Computer Science, IT are eligible.
- Familiar with a limited number of programming languages.
- Good understanding of the software development lifecycle, and the relevance of different tools at different stages of the development lifecycle.
- Aware of basic design principles, and able to understand designs.
- Capable of working with limited supervision.
- Affable, credible, and can communicate effectively with colleagues and clients.
- Good team player.
- Quality focused.
- Flexible, “can do” attitude.
- Enthusiastic in the pursuit of duties.
- Proactive and responsible in areas of expertise.
Important Notice and Disclaimer:- JobsInfoGram platform is a free Job Sharing platform for all Job seekers. We don’t charge any cost and service fee for any job which is posted on our website, neither we have authorized anyone to do the same. Most of the jobs posted over JobsInfoGram are taken from the career pages of the respective organizations. Jobseekers/Applicants are advised to check all the details when they apply for the job in order to avoid any inconvenience.
Important Note While Applying for Jobs:- Do read all the instructions and requirements carefully while applying for the job. All the further communications from the organization will be done on your registered Email ID’s. Always have a look at your Mailbox once your CV is shortlisted in order to be aware of the further round details.