Zoho Corporation is an Indian multinational technology company that makes web-based business tools. It is best known for online office suite named Zoho. The company was founded in 1996 by Sridhar Vembu and Tony Thomas and has a presence in seven locations with its global headquarters in Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India, and corporate headquarters in Pleasanton, California.
Company Name: Zoho
Company Website: Zoho
Job Positions:UI/UX Designer
Required Needed: B.E/B.Tech,M.Tech, MCA
Job Location: Anywhere
Experience Level: 0 – 4 Years
CTC: Best In Industry
Required Roles and Responsibilities:
- Deliver an outstanding user experience providing an exceptional and intuitive application design.
- Should have the ability to show the idea into visual with full flow of all use cases.
- Should be a team player with the ability to discuss and explain design options.
- Willing to iterate proposed design options till it gets into a good shape as per the idea.
- Critical thinker with knowing customer centered use cases.
- Complete product understanding abilities.
- Also with competitor’s product analysis.
- Willing to create prototypes for new product ideas.
- Should be a problem solver in forms of UI & UX.
- Shortlisted candidates will be intimated regarding further process through email.
Important Notice and Disclaimer:- JobsInfoGram platform is a free Job Sharing platform for all Job seekers. We don’t charge any cost and service fee for any job which is posted on our website, neither we have authorized anyone to do the same. Most of the jobs posted over JobsInfoGram are taken from the career pages of the respective organizations. Jobseekers/Applicants are advised to check all the details when they apply for the job in order to avoid any inconvenience.
Important Note While Applying for Jobs:- Do read all the instructions and requirements carefully while applying for the job. All the further communications from the organization will be done on your registered Email ID’s. Always have a look at your Mailbox once your CV is shortlisted in order to be aware of the further round details.